Whangaparaoa College has high expectations regarding wearing of the college uniform. Learners at the college are expected to wear the uniform at school or when on activities related to the college. For physical education, Learners will need to purchase the correct PE uniform
|Senior Boys Uniform Dress
||Senior Girls Uniform Dress
||Senior Boys & Girls Uniform Casual
|Junior Girls & Boys Uniform
||Junior Girls & Boys Uniform
||Unisex PE Uniform
The uniform items are all high quality products and will last several years. No other jerseys or jackets are to be worn at school
Footwear - Plain black leather low heeled lace up shoes or plain black leather low heeled shoes closed in at toe and heel or black flat heeled sandals worn with a heel strap or black canvas shoes. All footwear must be neat and tidy. No writing on shoes or sandals.
Socks - Navy socks worn with shorts or skirt and shoes only (not sandals)
Stockings - Navy opaques or flesh coloured stockings worn with skirt
Footwear - Black leather shoes or black flat heeled sandals worn with a heel strap or black canvas shoes. No writing on shoes or sandals.
Socks - Whangaparaoa College knee high socks, with shoes only (and not sandals)
Optional - Learners may wear a plain navy cap (no emblems/embroiderery)
Click here for some examples of acceptable footwear
Click here for some examples of acceptable jewellery
- Learners are expected to wear the correct school uniform at school, and to and from school.
- No boots or slave sandals allowed. All shoes to be below the ankle.
- Learners may wear a watch and no more than one plain stud in each ear. For safety no other jewellery may be worn.
- Hair ties for all learners – plain navy, white or blue hairbands and ties only.
- Make-up and nail polish are not to be worn at school
- Learners are to be clean-shaven at all times while at school and representing the school.
- Only one natural hair colour allowed.
- All uniform items can be purchased at NZ Uniforms.
- All clothing is to be clearly named
Changes to Uniform Sales
From the beginning of Term 4 2016 we will no longer have a uniform shop onsite at Whangaparaoa College. All uniform will be available online via a specialised school uniform shop run by NZ Uniforms at www.nzuniforms.com . Uniform can be purchased 6 days a week, weekdays 9 am - 5 pm and Saturday 9 am -1 pm, from the NZ Uniform shop at 19 Orbit Drive Albany. All major credit cards and WINZ payments are accepted. NZ Uniforms also run a Uniform Club which allows parents to save for uniform purchases.
Our Uniform is sold online at NZ Uniforms
NZ Uniform details plus Pop up Shop hours
We offer students a choice between a $10 voucher or a free school bag. We would also like to donate $10 back to your school for every pair of shoes that your students purchase.